Sunday, July 27, 2008

还是旧窝

One of the days after finish work, we had this conversation inside cram MRT--

Customer R: So what you usually do after work har?
Vendor J: Nothing, going back home lor
R: Ooo..so u rent whole house with friends?
J: No la, only a room. So going back home= going back straight inside room
R: Wah... so sien one ar.. next time you can work later to support us la, no need going back so early to jail.
J: ........

This is where i paid monthly to 'jail' for the past 10.5 mths:

Apparently he don't know me love being lock-up in this prison :)

相关旧文章:《新窝

7 comments:

Jake said...

i wish to be jailed in this kind of prison too.

江边鸟 said...

我也要这样的jail~好像好舒服的样子~

Selyn 。姫 said...

o_o
u rent a room in landed property @SG?

.
.
.
.

What could i say?---RICH GIRL!

EcyoJ said...

安啦~I'm only afford renting a $400room in normal HDB flat~

Bong said...

ur room is nice lor.. I dun mind this prison also. So when are u coming out? =p

EcyoJ said...

Bong: I'm out everyday of course! I'm waiting when u feel can start to 应酬人liao :p

Anonymous said...

你的jail也太舒服了叭
很有品味