Pink in the sense that 5 out of 6 gals in my team were co-incidentally top in different tones of pink, a rare occasion for not-so-girly women engineer like us; Pink in the sense that my mood was extremely good, probably on the reason I've a recovery 9 hours sleep after a tedious weekend packed with activities.
For every other usual Mon-days, I would be rather de-motivated to breakfast with my work-mates and pretend to be happy.. Come on..its Monday, what’s to be so excited where there's expected long meeting to attend and a bunch of works to be schedule and squeeze and to be accomplished on coming 5 days! But today, I'm happy enough to join my colleagues on breakfast for very 1st time, but skipped my lunch later on due to overload foods not yet digested. I'm also well prepared with my sport gears in bag for the very 1st marathon training session we're going to try out after work recommended by my very ON sportsman colleague Eng Swee, until I get the sms at noon from FH asking if we shall go for dinner tonight. After hesitated for nearly twenty minutes I finally decided to skip the running session, partly because I doubt if I can tahan my empty stomach to run for several rounds of 800m before dinner; and the other partial reason was because I know there's always good foods cum good atmosphere dining with FH. Though it's a Mon, I'm really surprised that most restaurants in mall were actually occupied with long queue; thankfully it was merely less than half an hour before we biting in our first sushi rolls, follow by salmon, soft-crabs, vege-soups..etc. I guess this is the powerful recipe that keeps me still wide awake at 1am now--- hooking into work on my bi-weekly report going to conference call on Wed and scratching some meaningless diary here in my blog before the day ends. So what is the whole point of recording down the day? Just simply it is one of the rare work days I felt refreshing, and hope to keep the spirit up for the entire week!
==Jocika recent look at room b4 Zzz as per 9/7/08..Still same mar..rite?==
7 comments:
Walaulei...suddenly write you daily activities pula....so happy having dinner with friend huh...:-P
still same huh....why no improvement de :-P wuakaka....
Em... still the same nice face, thanks to SK II lo :)
Appearance not change much, but inner self has grown a lot :)
*sniff* *sniff*
I smell something!
You get the pass!
Thanks to me. wuakaka
Oh can i hv the real SK-II Facial Treatment Essence this yr? keke :p
err...
Raise the "SKII-for-Ecyoj-Fund"!
real SKII very mahal one you know! (pun intended!)
wuakaka :P
Still affordable la... a starter pack with combination of moisturizer, cleanser, essence, toner is about RM300 lo... Ofcoz not include the treatment mask la (da most expensive one is mask), heard that it is very effective wor...
爱美是要付出代价的哦。
Post a Comment