I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop I hate my stupid super HEAVY new laptop
Ok..... It's time to consume 3 x 500mg Glucosamine now..and continue carrying 6kg workload bag (measure by IKEA weight machine) tomorrow, day after tomorrow, and days & days after tomorrow's tomorrow...
SIGH~
4 comments:
Poor thing~~~
Can't change a lighter one??
I hope so..or let my size change larger so dat d bag will seems smaller, hehe :p
All the while I thought the laptop that I was developing in my previous department was the heaviest and bulkiest laptop in the world (around 5-6kg)...
This makes me wonder - what laptop model are you using now?
wah..i thk putojin ur lappy still the bulkiest..My dell is 2kg only with my bottles la, umbrella la, mesh bag blabla adds to max 6kg!
Post a Comment