Sunday, March 09, 2008

The nite of 3/8

9.30pm,I grabbed a magazine,sitting in front of TV.
After a day's tiring waiting and travelling home just for the sake of 'fulfilling rakyat's responsibility',
I'm earger to know how it goes at the end.
My dad, as usual, buzzling non-stopped besides me
but this time i found his nag somehow interesting and funny--
He volunteered drove his friends, my ah ma and aunties for polling
but with 'conditions' that they must vote the same as him
Upon releasing any results that suits his heart
he'll jumped and overjoyed, calling friends and spread the 'good-news'
FYI my dad was a government servant since his 1st job until retired
Despite this it doesn't mean anything when it comes to democracy

10.30pm..11.30pm..
Switching from TV2 to TV3 to TV8,
we finally decided to stay tune on NTV 7
If u watched the same channel as me
I'm sure u'll be entertained by the host guest 'Ms.Honey'--
a plump female that spoke powerfully yet fair enough to be digested

12:30pm..it seems like it takes forever to form the big picture from scratches of puzzle
It was worst than watching Mediacorps Star Awards, where winners only took 2 hours to be announced
So now the dining room only left my dad, and some packs of junk food to accompany him till 330am..

Before i closed the tired eyes of the day,
i heard familiar sounds outside the window
I asked mom,' Isn't that..just now..the sound of..FIREWORKS?!!'
Woww...
A celebration for millions of wonderful women over the world? or
A celebration for a new Malaysia?!

p/s: 本人欲收回之前在《雪之旅》博克的话:“..反正大选即使投给火箭也赢不了...”=p

8 comments:

Jake said...

I was watching 8tv till 2.30am. Now we know, rakyat can make a change. In politic, impossible is nothing.

Br@vo said...

I stayed awake until 4am.
Zheng and I thought to get a red wine for celebration as oppositions got 1/3 in parliament, haha....

the best words for BN this time is "水能载舟,亦能覆舟".Agree?

Anonymous said...

KCY wants to celebrate together with AZ with a bottle of red wine?? No wonder lengleng decided to come back to pg. scandalous. tsk tsk tsk..

back to the main topic... there is no more room for race based politics in m'sia. There is no other developed nation in this world which still practices such "democracy" @ apartheid!

I finally feel like i'm a Malaysian at last. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

haha... i watched until 3++am, so interested to get know of the results.
Let's see what would be our future in their hand...

Br@vo said...

add some ajinamoto to the "scandalous issue", KCY will stay in 1 room with AZ soon. OMG.

Let's get a cup from your kitchen, fill up with whatever kind of drink, and cheers for new Malaysia politic arena.

(shall we cheers for the hell dropping KLCI, once again?)

江边鸟 said...

I was not able to cast my vote as I'm on business trip. Well, just wanna change ur phrase, 反正大选即使我没投,火箭也赢了... cheers ~

Anonymous said...

嗚嗚
寫英文
看得好痛苦Q_Q

不過還是有看懂了
哈哈
好想念你老爸:p

EcyoJ said...

哎哟想念我老爸?
那等你5月回来欢迎到我家坐坐~ =)