I though u already "kan pou hong chen" liao? Anyway, just be yourself. When you have made the decision, you will know how it will come next step. The important is making decision, no matter good or bad decision, it's always your choice and no one can blame you :-) Because your destination should only planned by yourself!
7 comments:
为何孤身到新加坡谋生?
到头来值得吗?
值不值得?很难凭个人的意见来做参考。
最重要的是,阿Joyce要活得快乐!
对不?
谢谢关心~
总之去哪儿都会有人不爽
好像千错万错都是我的错
气~呼
送你看"麦兜"。
http://www.6rooms.com/plist/103361/0.html
I though u already "kan pou hong chen" liao? Anyway, just be yourself. When you have made the decision, you will know how it will come next step. The important is making decision, no matter good or bad decision, it's always your choice and no one can blame you :-) Because your destination should only planned by yourself!
好多anonymous, 做人难,做工烦? 照我说,即来之,则安之. 还有一招:36计,走为上计.
Long long time didn't see you post anything overhere?
Don't keep the website death ok? I am watching at it.
Post a Comment